Thursday, November 2, 2017

Billion Second Challenge

“Billion Second Challenge” 
How would I alive if I treated every 2d every bit precious? 

This is a post close time, non regenerative medicine.

A shiny crimson carte du jour was waiting inwards my snail ship service pile when I returned from a especial birthday vacation.  I genuinely had to Google “AARP” to confirm the acronym stood for “American Association of Retired Persons”.  Did this novel slice of bloody colored plastic hateful I am straight off “retired”?  Or, did it exactly confirm I am officially quondam as well as beyond the highly desirable 18-49 demographic?

I speedily picked a reveal out of the air as well as said to myself, I’ll become far to 85 years old.  That would hateful I accept close 35 years left. That is 12,775 days, 306,600 hours, eighteen ane chiliad 1000 minutes or close 1.1 billion seconds.  It turns out the Social Security Actuarial Life Table pegs my remaining fourth dimension at 29.45 to a greater extent than years or close 928 ane chiliad 1000 seconds.  I, therefore, averaged the 2 numbers as well as came upward amongst close one billion seconds left on the planet.

To sharpen my fourth dimension focus, I accept started touchstone how I pass my seconds.  Each 1000 seconds equals close 17 minutes.  Each 10,000 seconds equals close three hours.

Simply touchstone how you lot pass your seconds, much similar calorie counting, volition modify your behavior. 

How would I alive if I treated every 2d every bit precious? 

Perhaps you lot accept about seconds left inwards your life than me.  Carefully see how you lot pass them.  

I telephone telephone it the Billion Second Challenge

Post suggestions close how to best pass your side yesteryear side hundred, thousand, ane chiliad 1000 or billion seconds as well as delight portion this post amongst your connections.




Sumber http://plateletrichplasma.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up